Friday, December 28, 2007
Still a possibility
As many of you know, Chris flew up to Washington a few weeks ago to check out a Great Harvest that is for sale. It's a pretty amazing deal as far as the price of the bakery, so we're looking into this pretty seriously. The current owners have offered to finance it under some generous terms. Now we're just looking at the numbers and seeing if we could pay it off and make a living up there. So for now, it is still a possibility, but we haven't made a final decision yet. We may need to make another trip up there. We do need to know pretty soon, however, so we know whether or not to keep Chris registered for his classes. At this moment, I'm not sure which decision we'll make. If only I had that crystal ball...
Friday, December 21, 2007
Royal India
Last night we decided to splurge a little since it has been awhile since we've gone out to eat. We went to one of our favorite restaurants in Bountiful: Royal India. We've introduced several family members to it--some have been more open to it than others. If you haven't yet eaten there, you have to try it! My favorite dish is the Chicken Saag, and Chris' is the Chicken Coconut Kurma. Yummm...I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)